50 Golden Words In Urdu
If you are looking for some inspiration, here are some golden words in Urdu that you can use to motivate yourself or others. These famous Urdu quotes will help you realize the importance of education and hard work.”
Aalam se chhota sabaq nahi hota.”This quote by Allama Iqbal emphasizes that one should never be content with just a little bit of knowledge. There is always more to learn.
“Ilm ki duniya mein kamyabi ka raasta sirf mehnat aur lagan se hai.”These golden words by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah remind us that success in the field of knowledge can only be achieved through hard work and dedication.
“Talib-e-ilm ko ilm ki talqeen karne wala kabhi nahi marta.”This saying by Imam Ghazali urges students to seek knowledge and never give up on their quest for learning.
5 Best Golden Words For Students In Urdu
There are many golden words in Urdu that can be used by students to help them succeed in their studies.
These golden words can be used as a motivational tool to encourage and inspire students to do their best. Here are some of the most popular and famous golden words in Urdu.
5Golden Words For Teachers In Urdu
There are many golden words that teachers can use in the Urdu language. Some of these include:
“A student is never too old to learn.”
“Education is the key to success.”
“Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. They’re the only way you’ll learn and grow.”
5 Golden Words For Friends In Urdu
A best friend is someone who understands you and helps you through thick and thin. True friends are always there for you, no matter what.
A true friend makes you laugh when you’re feeling down, and cry when you’re happy. They are someone who knows how to make you feel better when nothing else will do.
A best friend is someone who is always there for you, no matter what. They understand you and help you through thick and thin.
A true friend makes you laugh when you’re feeling down, and cry when they see you cry. They know how to make things better when nothing else will do.
5 Golden Words For Parents In Urdu
There are many golden words that parents can use to instill positive values in their children. Here are some of the most popular golden words in Urdu:
1. “Sabr karna har haal mein Apne bachon ko sikhana chahiye.”
This means that patience is a virtue and should be taught to children in all circumstances.
2. “Akhlaq ki parwaaz karna apne bacchon ka farz hai.”
This means that parents must instill good character in their children.
3. “Bhaichara sab se bara dharam hai.”
This means that brotherhood is the highest religious value.
4. “Apne bacchon ko duniya ke liye tayyar karna chahiye.”
This means that children should be prepared for the world ahead of them.
5 Golden Words For Mother In Urdu
“Golden words for mother in Urdu” are words of wisdom and love that are spoken to mothers everywhere to show them how much they are appreciated.
These particular words can be used on Mother’s Day or any day that you want to show your mom some extra love and appreciation.
Some of the most popular “golden words for mother in Urdu” include:
1) “Maa, main tumhare liye hoon.” – I am here for you, Mom.
2) “Tumhari Mohabbat ne Mujhe Jeena sekhaya hai.” – Your love has taught me how to live.
3) “Agar tum na hoti, toh main kahan hota?” – If it weren’t for you, where would I be?
4) “Tumhari duaein meri kamyabi ki wajah hain.” – Your prayers are the reason for my success.
5 Golden Words For Father In Urdu
Fathers are a source of inspiration, strength, and support in our lives. They teach us valuable lessons and provide us with wisdom and guidance. No matter what life throws our way, we know that our fathers will always be there for us.
To celebrate the special bond between fathers and children. We have compiled a list of some of the most beautiful golden words for fathers in Urdu.
These quotes capture the essence of what it means to be a father and the profound impact they have on our lives.
1) “A father is someone special who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.” – Unknown
2) “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
3) “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – Jewish Proverb
4) “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
5) “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
5 Golden Words For Life In Urdu
There are many golden words for life in Urdu that can inspire and motivate us. Here are some of our favorites:
1. “Koshish Karne Walon ki haar nahi hoti” – Perseverance is the key to success.
2. “Aik din AAP Bhi badal jayenge” – Change is inevitable.
3. “Har Kisi ko mauka nahi milta” – Not everyone gets the same opportunities in life.
4. “Musibat se Dosti Karo, taqleef uthane se Bacho” – Be friends with adversity, and avoid hardship if you can.
5. “Kabhi kisi se gila nahi karna” – Don’t ever complain about anyone.
6. “Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai” – Patience is rewarding.
10 Golden Words For Status In Urdu
“Golden words in Urdu status” are words of wisdom that can be applied to any situation in life. These words can be used to motivate, inspire, and encourage others. They can also be used to provide comfort and hope during difficult times.